Do you have basic computer knowledge? Are you interested in Network Engineering or want to step up your IT game? This course will get you there! In the San Francisco Bay Area’s ONLY 2-day CCNA Boot Camp, you will be instructed in every area required to earn one of the industry’s most prestigious certifications – the CCNA.
I have personally designed the most affordable and efficient way to help entry level IT professionals take the next step forward in their career. I will personally guide you through networking fundamentals, concepts and configurations. You will be working with REAL Cisco routers and switches, focusing on EXACTLY what you need to in order to grasp fundamental concepts. This is a 2-day boot camp style course that will cram you full of all information you need to know to pass the new ICND1 (100-105) and ICND2 (200-105) exams OR the CCNA composite (200-125) exam.
This class will provide you the following:
- An instructor with 15+ years in the IT industry
- 2 Days of personal, one on one style training
- Intimate classroom setting
- Custom CCNA Boot Camp training manual
- Hands-On with REAL Cisco routers and switches
- Every student has their own equipment pod, No sharing
- Real World and Exam style scenarios to practice
- Study and testing strategies
- Coffee, water, snacks, and Lunch is on me!
Please visit the FAQ for details and pricing. Or Sign up Today!
Think you’re ready for the real thing? Try out my Study section.